Thursday, May 30, 2013

Of the Name and Other HouseKeeping Items

Hi.  Welcome to the blog of Steve Faust.  Allow me to thank you in advance for reading my rantings. 

This is a new experience for me.  The blogging that is.  God knows I have no problem expressing my opinion or writing.  Just ask those who know me well.  You ask a question, you're bound to get a litany in return.  And if it's something I'm REALLY passionate about, watch out!  I'm inclined to taking to my soapbox every now and then. 

Some may read the title of my blog and think who the hell is Fleve?  Well, there's a story behind that, or really two stories.  The first is that, for whatever reason, my brother-in-law took to calling my "Uncle Fleve".  I'm not really sure why but he continues to do it to this day.  The other is an homage to my frequent presence on the Beth Karas threads about the Jodi Arias trial.  As those of you who may have followed me here would know, I had to invent an alter ego to allow me to continue to post after those most unfortunate encounters with cowardly trolls.  It is the support of many of my fellow chatters there has emboldened me to start this enterprise.  And so, in appreciation of my time there, I have incorporated that alter ego "Feve Staust" into the name of this blog. 

That's about it for now.  I hope that you come back often to see what I have to say.  As far as content, I plan to feature a myriad of subjects.  I will probably feature some of my parody work from the Arias trial in the beginning as it is still fresh, and then move on to other topics.  I welcome your comments and suggestions.  Again, thanks for reading.  I hope that I can offer a diversion for at least a little while.  Ta ta for now...... 

2 comments:

  1. Good wishes to you, Steve. If you write, they will read. Melinda Daffron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still lolling after reading your first blog entry about the Arias players. So glad you are doing this...it's going to be hard not to have Beth Karas's FB site to gather at, when the Arias trial continues. Unless she leaves it up for us even though she won't be adding new threads.
    You are a talented writer, and I know I'll be visiting your blog often! LOL..how did that make you feel...he's going to be famous for that line, the rest of his miserable life.
    Thanks for the chuckles, Steve! :)

    ReplyDelete