Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Okay, so I may have been a bit ambitious.....

Happy Tuesday to both of my loyal readers.  I hope you're still there seeing as how it's been a few days since I graced you with something new.  About that....

It seems my goal to write an entry every day may have been a bit ambitious.  The responsibilities that come with raising three children and tending to a house and yard have sometimes left me wanting to do nothing but veg out.  As such, I'd look for my entries to become just a bit fewer and far between.  I'm not talking large tracts of time here, maybe just an entry every other day or so.  This past weekend, I tackled some pretty big cleaning projects and it left me a bit weary.  I love to write, but sometimes the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.  So, I'll see you shortly.  Until then, take care.  Oh, by the way, if either one of you has a suggestion for a topic, I'm open.  Thanks for all your patronage.  Ta ta for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment